Virgin Vie Consultant, at your service!!

Posted By:
Date:

Hi my name's Rachael and I am the local Virgin Vie consultant working in and around Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Bedforshire.

HOST A PARTY AND ENJOY THE REWARDS!

The christmas season is dawning ever nearer and what better excuse to have a get together with your friends than hosting a Virgin Vie at home Party?

Host a Virgin Vie At Home Party and we’ll bring our award-winning cosmetic products or our exquisite jewellery collection over to your place. You’ll get expert advice on fashion cosmetics or stylish jewellery, either a free make-over and facial, or the chance to adorn yourself with the latest glittering jewellery trends. Whichever Party you choose there is always exciting FREE Hostess gifts and a great excuse for a fun ‘girls’ night in’!

It’s also the best way to try out and try on our exciting new products, in the comfort of your own home and surrounded by your friends. For cosmetics we can offer a mixture of party themes to suit your mood and your needs. Whether it’s a new make-over look you crave, a revamp of your skincare routine or simply the urge to pamper, we have everything you need!
Alternatively, if you fancy a little more sparkle in your life, be captivated by our gorgeous jewellery collection. Succumb to the beautiful, core Sterling Silver 925 Collection and be seduced by the stylish Fashion Collection.

TEN GREAT REASONS TO HOST A PARTY:
1. Shop from the comfort of your own home.
2. Try before you buy or wear before you dare to be bejewelled and bedazzled.
3. Free delivery.
4. Free facial and/or make over.
5. Free advice on cosmetics and jewellery from our trained Consultants.
6. Party themes range from Skin care to manicure – something to suit everyone.
7. Special exclusive cosmetics or jewellery offers only available at a party.
8. As Hostess you get 15% of your Total Party Sales to spend on a gift of your choice.
9. Depending on which party (cosmetics or jewellery), you can choose from all the products in either the cosmetic or the jewellery catalogues marked with the Hostess Gift Symbol, or from our exclusive Hostess Gift Collection.
10. Sparkling fun, informal, informative evening with your favourite friends.

Whichever product range you choose, you are guaranteed to feel glamorous and Have fun!
To book a party, please call your local Virgin Vie Consultant, Rachael on 07763 734 728/01763 208 710

Alternatively, if partying isn't your thing, simply request a gorgeous catalogue from me or place your order online using me as your rep (ID Number -78354) and i'll deliver straight to you door, free of charge!